Thursday, February 18, 2010

Good Night Sleep

The wind is blowing outside tonight. Snow is blowing off the lake and all are settling in for a good nights sleep.

I want to write each day during this Lent. Today has been a long and full day. During a meditation today I drew this picture of the cross that was hanging in my view.

It has been said that 90% of life is showing up. Tonight, I sit here with a empty and tired mind. But I am grateful for the desire to continue this discipline. I look forward to being able to share more tomorrow.

Gracious God, Thank you for the many blessings of this day.
Thank you for my longings.

Thank you for the gifts of compassion and curiosity.

Gracious God, Please be with all those that are known to your heart alone. Amen

Sleep well All.

No comments:

Post a Comment